Exceptional/Prelim

Final Project: Exceptional
Prelim Task: "I've been expecting you..."

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Note for the Moderator

First of all, thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I've spent a lot of time trying to finish it and I hope I've done well. I'm definitely pleased with what I've accomplished and I hope you have as well.

My blog is linked to the group blog, as well as everyone in my group's and the class blog (BLK Foundation Class Blog). The links are on the side bar at the right, with the link to the group blog at the top.

Contained on my individual blog is all my personal research, initial ideas and planning prior to our decision on which idea to continue on with. Also included is my prelim task, including video and answers to the evaluation.

The group blog contains evidence of group research, planning and production, showing development of our initial idea (called Savant) to our final idea of Exceptional and the inspirations that influenced our work. Our final film opening is at the top of the blog.

I do hope that you find it relatively easy to navigate my personal blog, and that it isn't too boring for a subject as creative as Media. My blog is organised in reverse order, so the most recent work (April 2011) is at the top while the oldest (January 2011) is at the bottom (meaning that the evaluation questions run from 7-1 top to bottom). All the posts have been labelled for easy identification, whether it be research, planning, production or evaluation. These same labels are applied to the group blog. My individual contributions are labelled as such on the group blog.

Once again, thank you and I hope you enjoy browsing my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment